Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Update: Meh.

Okay, I've been dealing with a cling-on baby ever since he got sick and I can't seem to get any workouts in.  Hell, I can't even put him in the grocery cart for more than 10 minutes at a time these days.

Anyway, this is such a tiny blip in his life that I'm not going to complain about it anymore.  The day will come too soon that he doesn't want to be held anymore.

STATS for February 28, 2010:
Bevin weighs 172.6 lbs. (UP 2.4 from last week.)

Steve weighs 184.5 lbs. (down 0.5 from last week)

My measurements:
Neck: 14" (no change)
Bust: 41.5" (up 0.5" from last week -- but remember I'm breastfeeding so this measurement is not likely to ever be accurate.)
Waist: 38.75" (UP 0.75" since last week. Eek!)
Hips: 41" (UP 0.25" since last week. Eek! Eek!)



Like the new hair?  I'm super happy with it.  :D  Also, this appears to be my standard Sunday shirt, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment