Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday update: Not melting so very much anymore...

Happy Valentine's day!
Okay, I fell off the wagon.  Special Lady Time will do that to you, (thanks Shelley for the awesome terminology.  I've totally stolen it.)  but did you know that Lindt makes chocolate with fleur de sel?  I love a touch of salt when I have sweets and this was soooo good.  How could I resist?

Steve is doing well, though, so yay for him!

STATS: for February 14, 2010:
Bevin weighs 175.9 lbs. (UP 2 lbs from last week!!!  Ouch!)
Steve weighs 188.1 lbs. (Down 0.8 lbs from last week.)

My measurements:
Neck:   14"      (no change)
Bust:     40"      (down 1.75" from last week)
Waist:   39"      (down 0.5"from last week)
Hips: 41.75" (no change)








 

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad the terminology came in handy. i stole it off another blog i read, this is how trends get started :)
    keep up the good work! it won't take you long to work that 2lb off... assuming that you dont' have any more lindt left ;)
    shelley

    ReplyDelete