Friday, January 22, 2010

Still sick (!) and still losing weight

How can I still be sick?  Well, I saw the doctor this week and he told me that food poisoning can linger like this, so that is likely what it is.

As long as I don't eat I am fine.  I can handle toast and applesauce, the occasional banana, and a tiny bit of chicken now and then, but I can't eat very much at a time.  The other day I was out and decided to eat 2 tea biscuits and a cookie.  I won't go into the gory details, but let's just say that the drive home was almost not very pretty... (but I made it home in time thank goodness.  Oh my god, can you imagine?)

ANYWAY... I'm thrilled to report that I'm overweight!  Ha ha, of course by that I mean that my BMI has dropped below the threshold for obesity.

Steve and I have quit taking pictures every day and will now be taking them once a week on Friday, the day I post these updates.  A daily photo was a bit too ambitious for people with an infant, I think.  On the other hand, I have weighed myself on the Wii Fit almost every day this month.  I only missed one day when I was sick.  Today I managed to exercise a bit, too.

STATS for January 22, 2010:
Bevin weighs  177.7 lbs. (down 3 lbs. since last week!)
Steve weighs  194.4 lbs. (down 3 lbs. since last week!)

My measurements:
Neck 14.5" (no change)
Bust  43" (down .5")
Waist 41" (down .5")
Hips 42.25" (no change)





No comments:

Post a Comment