Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Title, title. Can't think of a title.

Let me start off by introducing yet another new blog. It's my very own Link Dump! I come across so many awesome things on the 'net and I'm worried that all my Facebook and Twitter friends are sick to death of my incessant posting, so this will be another outlet for me.


In other news, I'm still sick! I'm certainly doing a lot better, but I still can't eat very much. I calculated that today I took in a mere 1090 calories. I also worked out for 1/2 an hour today. Yikes! No wonder I'm losing weight so quickly. Oh well, at least I'm able to eat a bit of protein now.

By the way, I found two great websites about weight loss today. The author isn't out to make money, and it's good, basic information. The first is The Lose Weight Diet, and the second is a Calorie Counter. No crazy cabbage diets, no trying to sell weird herbal supplements.

There's a lot I want to write about, but it's too private, even for me. So I'll just leave it here. A nice, impersonal update. Enjoy.

By the way, here's a great picture of Bailey. When she was in Sechelt last week she got to ride a horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment